Wednesday 5 January 2011

Blushing Bird Bliss...

Hiya!

Here's one of those cards I made while I was on holiday - I had limited supplies, which I found frustrating at times but it was good to be challenged and think a bit more creatively! I combined the Sale-a-Bration set Bliss with one of my fave sets from the new catty, Notably Ornate.


I just adore this Blushing Bride pink colour - it's so soft and pretty and it goes with so many colours! I combined it with Marina Mist and Early Espresso on this card. The flowers are from Bliss and were stamped with Marina Mist on Very Vanilla. The layout is from the fabulous book I got for Christmas mentioned a couple of days ago.

Here's the recipe:
Stamps: Bliss, Notably Ornate
Ink: Early Espresso, Marina Mist, Blushing Bride
Paper: Love Letter DSP, Blushing Bride, Marina Mist, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Blushing bride ribbon, Very Vanilla button, linen thread, modern label punch, pearls

Thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x

No comments: