Sunday 17 April 2011

Colour Q meets CAS...

Hiya!

I really wanted to play along with this week's Colour Q challenge because as soon as I saw the inspiration piece I knew what I wanted to use. This is the pic and colours:

When I saw the flower I knew I had to use my new Flower Fusion little set & die from PTI - I was inspired by Melissa's post when this set was released so I used her tags as inspiration to get started. I really wanted to try and go with a Clean & Simple style and although it started out like that... I didn't quite get there! Here's what I came up with:



So I started out with  the white card blank (the fact that you can see so much of that is amazing for me!!) and the flower image panel as well as the strip of Kiwi Kiss across the card - that's CAS right?? Well then I added a doily, a die-cut border in Tangerine Tango, some seam binding ribbon, rhinestones, button... oh and I stamped a background pattern on the Kiwi Kiss piece... oh well! At least I gave it a go eh?? lol!

Thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x

1 comment:

Velta said...

Oh well??? Are you kidding me...this is gorgeous! I love PTI and you used their goodies perfectly! I think your colors and design turned out just fabulous!