Friday 22 April 2011

CR84FN Sparkly Butterfly...

Hiya!

I'm enjoying my second week off - where has the time gone?? I managed to play along with this week's gorgeous CR84FN colour challenge this week - look at these pretty colours:


I used one of the Viva la Verve sketches this month for the layout and came up with this:



I used some new mini catty goodies - the Top Note die, Fun Flowers die and the Beautiful Wings embosslits die. The butterfly was die-cut then I added Tombow glue and some fabulous Baja Breeze glass glitter - also new in the mini. The papers are a mixture of the Nursery Suite DSP and the new Springtime Vintage DSP. I added some Very Vanilla satin ribbon as well as some Vanilla buttons. Here's a close-up of the flower and butterfly:


The greeting is from Perfect Punches and was punched out with the large oval punch then layered on a decorative label punched from Bashful Blue DSP.

Thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x

3 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a pretty card Amy! The shimmery butterfly looks amazing! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN :)

Deborah Frings said...

Your card is lovely - I think the butterfly and punched borders are super. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

Silke Ledlow said...

GORGEOUS! Love the sparkly butterfly Amy! You rocked the colors...thank you for joinin' in! Wishing you a wonderful Easrer weekend...hugs ~S~