Friday 1 April 2011

Mini catty is here!!

Hiya!

Well the day has FINALLY arrived when I can start sharing all the fabulous new goodies in our mini catalogue - woohoo! I've been making some things over the last couple of weeks that I'll be sharing here over the next little while, but for today I thought I'd start off with a card I made today with the Build a Blossom set and matching punch. I used the colours from the CR84FN challenge this week:


How gorgeous are they?? Here's what I created:



Unfortunately the light wasn't great when I took the photo so the green looks very muted - I used Pear Pizzazz which looks much brighter IRL. I used a larger card size than normal - 7x5", to accommodate that big beautiful flower. I added a big button to the centre (new in the mini) with some linen thread. Underneath the flower is a piece of shimmery white card cut out with the top note die (yes - we now have the Big Shot - yay!!) and embossed with the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder. The greeting is from Basic Phrases.

This card fits nicely with the PPA challenge this week which was to use punches - well as you can see I was very punch-happy with this card!

Thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x

4 comments:

Marisa said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!

Unknown said...

Stunning card, Amy! Love your big bloom.. Thanks for joining us at CR84FN!

Mona Pendleton said...

What a pretty card Amy! That big blossom is striking and really pops right off the card! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN :)

Sue Lelli said...

Amy, LOVE your papers and that FAB spotlighted flower! PRETTY card! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!