Monday, 25 July 2011

You are a blessing...

Hiya!


When I saw the inspiration pic for the PTI blog hop I immediately thought of these bargain papers I picked up last month  - a perfect colour match! I used one of this month's Viva la Verve sketches for the layout and the papers kinda did the work for me!



I die cut a couple of felt butterflies and stitched some buttons to the centres with linen thread. The sentiment is from Sigature Greetings - so useful for so many people!

Thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x

5 comments:

Wendy ten Hove said...

Lovely! I like a lot the combination of patterns that you used and it still works! Very nice!
Hugs, Wendy

Kara said...

love the blocks of color and pattern!!

Marge said...

GORGEOUS!!!

melanie said...

Beautiful! So warm, reminds me of a homemade quilt.

Tracey McNeely said...

What a great bargain find, your card is stunning.